HOW TO SELL WITH McDONALD AUCTIONS
We conduct weekly auctions every Tuesday consisting Whitegoods, Electrical, Collectables, Jewellery, Police Seized, Australia Post Unclaimed Freight, Deceased Estates, Household Furniture, Hardware, Tools, Roofing Iron, Purlin, RHS, Machinery, Marine.
Deliver your goods on Wednesday or Thursday between 8am and 4pm. We do not provide transport services, however we can provide phone numbers of a third party who can collect your items. Our staff will itemise your stock on to a consignment form, which you will receive a copy of. Stock is lotted in the next available Tuesday Auction.
We charge 20% commission on all sold goods. There is also a $5 handling fee. Auction funds are paid via EFT to your nominated bank account on Friday after Tuesday’s auction same week. An itemised Tax Invoice will also be emailed to you after the Auction funds transfer.
Please bring with you, your BSB, Account Number and Email Address when delivering your goods.
If in doubt, send us a photo of your items you are thinking of sending to auction email@example.com
HOW TO BUY WITH McDONALD AUCTIONS
- Inspection of goods every Monday 8am to 4pm, please come and inspect items of interest prior to bidding.
- Please bring your driver’s license to register and obtain a bidding card.
- Auction starts every Tuesday at 9am
- Simply place your bidder’s card in the air to bid
- A 12.5% buyer’s premium applies to all lots sold
- Full payment of goods by 4pm Tuesday