Feature Item: ELECTRIC BUGGIES
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Pre bidding available NOW. Closing Wednesday 6th July from 10am. Lots are then auctioned in numerical order until all sold.
If you are unsure about how to register or bid, please feel free to call 07 3376 0016 or come into the office and we are more than happy to help register you and talk you through the online auction bidding process.
If you require extra photos of any lots, please don’t hesitate to ask, we are more than happy to provide this at no cost.
New bidders are required to complete a pre-authorisation transaction of $1 with your credit card. This is a requirement to be able to register as a bidder for this auction.
This is not a charge, just a temporary hold on funds and it is not debited into McDonald Auctions bank account. It enables McDonald Auctions to check if funds are available on the credit or debit card and reserve the funds without debiting the cardholder’s account. It provides a level of assurance that a customer’s card is valid, has sufficient funds and is not stolen.
- Gst inclusive, 16.5% buyer’s premium applies
- If you have previously registered for the machinery auction your bidder number is still valid
- After completing your bidding registration, new bidders will receive a phone call from McDonald Auctions to verify your application
- Auction pre bidding commencing soon
- Online auction finishing Wednesday, 6th July 10am
- Inspection available on Monday 27th June and 4th July 8am – 4pm. If you need further details, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 07 3376 0016.
- Invoices will be sent Wednesday upon auction finalization
- Full payment is required by 4pm Thursday 7th July
- Payment can be made by eft, credit card (surcharge applies) or cash at our premises
- If paying by eft, receipts will not be issued, and items are unable to collected until funds are cleared in McDonald auctions account
- Collection of items by Wednesday 13th July from 38 Neon Street, Sumner Park. Please note Tuesday is our weekly general auction and may be busy during the hours of 8am – 2pm.
- Failure to adhere to the 7-day collection time frame will result in storage charges being incurred at the rate of $50.00 per day payable prior to collection
- Please ensure you allow enough time for funds to clear (min 24 hours) and you have received an email confirming we have cleared funds in our trust account prior to your transport provider arriving to collect
For further details please contact Neil McDonald 0418 150 655
Auction Date: 06/07/2022