Insurance Salvage Solutions
A.B.N 47 686 521 752
38 Neon St, Sumner Park Qld 4074 Phone (07) 3376 0016
PO BOX 3302 Darra Qld 4076 Fax (07) 3376 2026
Neil McDonald Mobile 0418 150 655
Malcolm McDonald Mobile 0418 150 190 Mobile 0418150190
- The highest bidder shall be the purchaser subject to the vendors approval and reserve price if any.
- The Auctioneer may without giving reason refuse to accept the bid any person or persons and may decline the offer of any lot or lots from sale.
- A bid shall be deemed to be accepted unless the Auctioneer forth-with after it has been made declines his non acceptance or dissent.
- Should any dispute arise regarding the bids for any lots the relevant lot or lots may be to the option of the Auctioneer to be put up again and resold.
- All lots having been available for inspection no allowance or refunds will be made or will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot in the grounds that it is not correctly described in any advertisement of catalogue and the said lots are to be taken with all faults if any.
- Should any discrepancy arise between the quantity of goods at the time of sale and that available at the time of delivery the purchaser shall take and the Auctioneer shall be required to effect deliver of only the quantity actually so available.
- Each buyer shall after any lots is knocked down pay cash deposit of not less than 25% of the purchase price.
- The balance of the purchase price shall be paid in cash, Eftpos (a surcharge as per our cost of acceptance applies to all credit cards, $0.30 to cheque/savings transactions) or by certified bank cheque no later that 4pm on the day of the sale.
- The goods which have been paid for in full must be removed by the purchaser at the purchaser expense and risk no later than 12pm the day following the sale.
- No goods to be removed without the presence of a member of the McDonald Auction staff.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to one bid.
- Upon any purchaser failing to comply with any of the above conditions all monies and all lots cleared may be re-sold by public auction or private contract and the deficiency if any such re-sale together with all costs and charges attending shall be made good by the defaulter at the sale.
- Notice is given that all electrical appliances in a used condition and no warranty is given that their present state complies with the state electrical commission and the electrical safety act 2002 and all goods should be checked by a registered electrical contractor before use or re-sale.
- The Auctioneer shall be sole arbitrate in all case of dispute.
- All goods purchased are collected and loaded at buyers own risk and all lots to be checked by purchaser at time or loading. No responsibility taken by McDonald Auctions
- No claims for lost items will be accepted after day of sale, as all lots are the responsibility of the purchaser on the fall of the hammer.
- A 12.5% buyers premium applies on all lots sold.
- N.B. Closed in footwear must be worn at all times whilst on the premises.
- AF (All Faults)
- Due to Government rules smoking is prohibited in the shed.